To help ensure bellies stay full, drop off your donations for the Meals in a Backpack program through AUGUST 22.
Many Taylor County children and their families struggle with hunger. For many children, school meals may be the only meals they eat. Through the generosity of Meals in a Backpack donors, these kids and their families will have access to food when away from school.
Donation item options:
- Local grocery store gift cards
- Dry cereal / oatmeal
- Fruit cups
- Juice boxes
- Canned fruit / vegetables
- Snack bars (granola, fruit, etc.)
- Canned soup
- Peanut butter / jelly
- Mac ‘n cheese / pasta / rice products
- Spaghetti sauce
- Other non-perishable items
2. Make a monetary donation to the program. Make checks payable to United Way of Taylor County, PO Box 85, Medford, WI 54451. Put “Meals in a Backpack” on the memo line. Or donate online at www.uwtaylor.org.
3. Do a donor match campaign to help increase donations. Please call 715-205-9473 or email email@example.com